Thursday 25 April 2013

Online course design task

This went better than I anticipated. I am not naturally a great participant so was intially hoping that someone would come up with a good plan and I could run along with it. In the end I decided that as I knew quite alot about online learning courses (well a bit) I would at least put down my experiences (before anyone else said anything) and see how the group reacted. This went well and I had encouraging feedback so I added more.

In the end we all contributed well in our own way and very quickly came up with a plan and divvied up the work. I decided to do 'Quality' which ironically has followed me through every work place I have ever been in. Quality really encompasses every aspect in course design as in order to be a good course quality must be applied to the planning and design.

We even managed to get it under the required word count.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment